Terms and conditions
1) Payment refunds are only available for orders that have not been processed and shipped.
2) Returned items must be in new unused condition in order for us to accept the return.
3) A 5% restocking fee and shipping fees will be charged on cancelled orders that have already been shipped to the customer.
4) Purchased items that have been used cannot be returned, however any functionality issues will be handled by our customer support team, based in Toronto, Canada.
The warranty starts on the date of purchase, based on the invoice and is valid for 6 months for X1 series boards, and 12 months for the Flex boards.
Customers must be able to provide proof of purchase via an invoice from any Authorized reseller.
Replacement parts are available for sale post warranty should the need arise.
-the deck, motors, trucks, ESC, remote , and charger
Warranty does not cover
-Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items
-Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage.
- Any damage outside of normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by repairs of the product. i.e. if a rider attempts a repair and causes damage in the process. ( if any rider is attempting a repair, please reach out for guidance and support, we are here to help)