Terms and conditions
1) In general, payment refunds are only available for orders that have not been processed and shipped. i.e. All sales are final. Please be very certain that you want one of our decks before you order one. Exway rider support is on hand to answer all questions and make everything perfectly clear before purchase.
2) Returned items must be in new unused condition in order to be accepted, at the very least returns on boards if authorized, must not have been ridden, i.e. the wheels have not touched the road.
3) Where applicable, a 5% restocking fee and shipping fees will be charged on cancelled orders that have already been shipped to the customer should a return of this nature be authorized.
4) Purchased items that have been used cannot be returned however any functionality issues will be handled by our customer support team, based in Toronto, Canada, under warranty we will repair or replace, but not return.
Exway Canada pulls hard for the rider and will always try to accommodate and take into consideration specifics on a case by case basis. Riding our decks is inherently dangerous even when operating properly. Many factors can and do lead to serious injury and even death. Every person who rides and Exway electric skateboard accepts this risk when they ride. Every rider must understand that malfunctions and injuries occur and the extent of physical injury and damage is not a factor that authorizes returns and refunds. The only way to ensure absolute safety is to not ride a skateboard.
Warranties for Exway products are always administered by the shop from which you purchased. As each Exway shop in each country only sells to people in that country, and since Exway currently does not produce an airplane friendly skateboard, there is rarely a situation where an Exway deck from one country finds itself in another and in need of service. If such a situation occurs, the rider must still contact the shop from which the product was purchased. Exway Canada may well end up being the ones to repair your deck but the service call must be initiated and administered from the shop of purchase.
The warranty starts on the date of purchase, based on the invoice and is valid for 6 months for X1 series boards, Wave, and Atlas. The warranty period for Flex is 12 months.
Customers must be able to provide proof of purchase via an invoice from any Authorized reseller.
Replacement parts are available for sale post warranty should the need arise.
Warranties do not transfer over to the new rider should the warranty holder decide to sell off their board before the warranty is out. The warranty is a commitment between the distributor i.e. Exway Canada and the customer who placed the order.
-the deck, motors, trucks, ESC, remote, and charger
Warranty does not cover
-Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items
-Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, water or moisture damage or improper storage.
- Any damage outside of normal wear and tear including collisions
- Damage caused by repairs of the product. i.e. if a rider attempts a repair and causes damage in the process. ( if any rider is attempting a repair, please reach out for guidance and support, we are here to help)