Contour, Power, Flow......
The all new Wave is Exway's entry into the short board category and represents our 3rd design behind the X1 Pro and Flex.
Featuring a 30 inch ( 29.92") length deck design with curves that trace the rails of the 10.55 inch width platform. Purposefully shaped for foot placement awareness and locked in grip formed into aesthetically pleasing waves.
- 24 safety sensors connected to the ESC leaving no cell un-monitored.
- UL certified multi layer software and hardware protection circuit
- Sony VCT6 high capacity 18650 cells with high discharge rate for strong performance and better reliability
- High precision galvanometer monitors battery to within 2 percent for better accuracy and consistency
- Long term storage automatically engages to preserve longevity
- Swappable design with certified IP55 water resistance
Max Speed: 38Kph / 23mph
|Battery Capacity: 216Wh|
|Max Climbing Grade: 25%||Grip: 3mm foam grip tape|
|Range: 24km / 15 miles||Trucks: Exway Trist (7")|
|Weight: 6.9kg / 15lbs||Water resistance: IP53|
|Max power: RIOT 2 - 4.3Nmx2 / Hub 3.8Nmx2||Charge time: 3h standard charger / 1.25hours with fast charger|
|Motor power rating: 1000w x 2||Rated Charge Power: 430W x2|
|Rated Charger power: 430 x 2||Warranty: 6 months|
|Package contents: Wave deck, skate tool, standard charger. manual, remote throttle|
Purchase and warranty
Exway Canada exists to serve Canadian customers and represents the Canadian arm of Exway. While it is still possible for Canadians to order directly from Exwayboard.com (or any other global region of Exway) we are separate shops and do not share customer data bases. It is both the wish of Exwayboard.com and Exway Canada that customers living in Canada shop with us for the best after sales experience.
If you have a warranty service call you must contact the exact shop from which you purchased your items. While Exway Canada may try to help Canadian customers of Exwayboard.com, we must prioritize our own customers above all else. So please consider this when deciding which shop to place.