Due to ongoing pandemic related logistics issues, Wave availability is extremely limited. (Updated Oct. 5th)
Contour, Power, Flow......
The all new Wave is Exway's entry into the short board category and represents our 3rd design behind the X1 Pro and Flex.
Featuring a 30 inch ( 29.92") length deck design with curves that trace the rails of the 10.55 inch width platform. Purposefully shaped for foot placement awareness and locked in grip formed into aesthetically pleasing waves.
- 24 safety sensors connected to the ESC leaving no cell un-monitored.
- UL certified multi layer software and hardware protection circuit
- High capacity 18650 cells with high discharge rate for strong performance and better reliability
- High precision galvanometer monitors battery to within 2 percent for better accuracy and consistency
- Long term storage automatically engages to preserve longevity
- Swappable design with certified IP55 water resistance
Max Speed: 38Kph / 23mph
|Battery Capacity: 180Wh|
|Max Climbing Grade: 25%||Grip: 3mm foam grip tape|
|Range**: 20km / 13 miles||
Trucks: Exway Trist (7") @45 degrees
|Weight: 6.9kg / 15lbs||Water resistance: IP53|
|Max power: RIOT 2 - 4.3Nmx2 / Hub 3.8Nmx2||Charge time: 3h standard charger / 1.25hours with fast charger|
|Motor power rating: 1000w x 2||Rated Charge Power: 430W x2|
|Rated Charger power: 430 x 2||Warranty: 6 months|
|Package contents: Wave deck, skate tool, standard charger. manual, remote throttle|
Purchase and warranty
If you have a warranty service call you must contact the exact shop from which you purchased your deck. If you are a resident of Canada and have an Exway board purchased from another shop i.e. a foreign shop other than Exway Canada, we may well be the ones to service your deck but the work order must still be administered from the shop in which the deck was purchased.